LP08 Series High Current Inductor
ICE Components LP08 Series high current inductor for high current DC-DC converters.
• Low Cost Design
• High saturation current of 45A
• Designed for frequencies up to 1MHz
• Suitable for pick and place applications
• Reel Diameter: 13"
• Reel Width: 24mm
• Pieces Per Reel: 600
• Voltage Regulator Modules (VRMs)
• High Frequency, High Current Switching Power Supplies
• Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converters
|IDC4 (A)||ISAT5 (A)|
- Tested at 1.0 MHz, 0.1 Vrms.
- Electrical specifications at 25ºC.
- Operating range: -40ºC to +130ºC. This is a combination of ambient plus temperature rise.
- DC current that causes a temperature rise of 40ºC. PCB layout, traces thickness and width, airflow and proximity to other devices will affect the temperature rise.
- DC current that reduces the nominal inductance by 15%.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.