IPC Series Power Choke
ICE Components IPC Series low profile high current inductors design for low profile switching power supplies.
• Lowest molded height (1.2mm) in this package footprint
• Shielded construction
• Frequency range up to 3.0MHz
• Lowest DCR/µH in this package size
• Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
• Ultra low buzz noise due to composite construction
• Encapsulated body offers improved environmental protection and moisture resistance
• Higher dielectric withstanding voltage vs IHLP
• Flame retardant encapsulant (UL 94 V-0)
• Corrosion resistant package
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
• PDA/notebook/desktop/server applications
• High current Pol converters
• Low profile, high current power supplies
• Battery powered devices
• DC/DC converters in distributed power systems
• DC/DC converter for Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
-  Parts available @ Mouser
-  Samples Available
All test data is referenced to 25 °C ambient.
Operating temperature range -55 °C to +125 °C.
Idc(A):DC current (A) that will cause an approximate ΔT of 40 °C.
Isat(A):DC current (A) that will cause Lo to drop approximately 30%.
The part temperature (ambient + temp rise) should not exceed 125 °C under worst case operating conditions. Circuit design, component placement, PWB trace size and thickness, airflow and other cooling provisions all affect the part temperature. Part temperature should be verified in the end application.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.