LP08 Series - High Current Inductor | ICE Components, Inc.
ICE Components LP08 Series high current inductor for high current DC-DC converters.
• Low Cost Design
• High saturation current of 45A
• Designed for frequencies up to 1MHz
• Suitable for pick and place applications
• Voltage Regulator Modules (VRMs)
• High Frequency, High Current Switching Power Supplies
• Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converters
• Reel Diameter: 13"
• Reel Width: 24mm
• Pieces/Reel: 600
-  Samples Available
|        ||Part Number||Inductance
|IDC (A)||ISAT (A)|
• Inductance: Tested at 1.0 MHz, 0.1 Vrms.
• Idc: DC current that causes a temperature rise of 40ºC. PCB layout, traces thickness and width, airflow and proximity to other devices will affect the temperature rise.
• Isat: DC current through the winding to cause a 15% (Typ.) drop in inductance.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to +130ºC. This is a combination of ambient plus temperature rise.
• Electrical specifications at 25ºC.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.