LP02-1s Series - High Current Inductor | ICE Components, Inc.
ICE Components LP02-1s Series high current inductors for VRM applications.
• Design Verified by Leading IC Manufacturers
• High Saturation Current of 85A
• Designed for Frequencies Up To 1MHz
• Suitable for Pick And Place Applications
• Tighter DCR Tolerances Available.
• Voltage Regulator Modules (VRMs)
• High Frequency, High Current Switching Power Supplies
• Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converters
• Reel Diameter: 13"
• Reel Width: 16mm
• Pieces/Reel: 1000
-  Samples Available
|IDC (A)||ISAT (A)|
• Inductance: Tested @ 1MHz, 0.1Vrms.
• Isat: DC current through the winding to cause a 15% (Typ.) drop in inductance.
• Idc: DC current that causes a 40°C temperature rise. PCB layout, trace thickness and width, airflow and proximity to other devices will effect the temperature rise.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to +130ºC. This is a combination of ambient plus temperature rise.
• Electrical specifications at 25ºC.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.