GT07 SMT - Gate Drive Transformers | ICE Components, Inc.
ICE Components GT07 SMT gate drive transformers feature a unique case design to increase creepage distance.
• 9.2 mm Creepage
• 8.0 mm Clearance
• Optimized for frequencies from 50kHz to 1MHz
• Suitable for pick-and-place applications
• Designed to work with TI SN6500 Series Transformer Drivers
• Gate Drive Transformer
• Signal Transformer Across Isolation Barriers
• Small Form Factor Push-Pull Transformers for Low-Noise Isolated Power Supplies
• Reel Diameter: 13"
• Reel Width: 24 mm
• Pieces Per Reel: 500
-   Compatible Texas Instruments Transformer Drivers
• Drive Inductance (min): Tested at 100kHz, 0.1Vrms.
• DCR (max): Electrical specifications at 25℃
• Leakage Inductance (max): Drive terminals 1-3 (4,6 shorted).
• ET Product: Rating is for (6-4) winding and is based upon flux density of 2800 Gauss at 25°C in a bipolar drive applications.
• Hi-Pot (Drive:Gate): Tested at 60Hz, 1mA, 1 second.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C. This is a combination of ambient plus temperature rise.
• Meets UL 94V-0.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.