1D14A Class D Inductors | ICE Components, Inc.
ICE Components 1D14A Series inductors are designed for Class D applications.
• Small Footprint
• Shielded Design for low EMI
• Ferrite Material Designed for Audio Applications
• Class D Audio Amplifiers
• Pieces/Tray: 121
• Trays/Box: 10
• Pieces/Box: 1210
-  Parts available @ Mouser
• Ls: Tested at 1kHz, 1Vrms series.
• DCR (max): Electrical specifications at 25°C.
• ISAT: DC current through the winding to cause a 10% (Typ.) drop in inductance.
• IDC: DC current through winding to cause a 40°C temperature rise at 25°C ambient.
• Operating range: -40°C to +130°C. This is a combination of ambient plus temperature rise.
• Meets UL 94V-0.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.